Friday, September 25, 2009

She's Here!!!

Ella has finally arrived! 6 lbs. 7 oz. 19 in. long... Such a perfect gift!!
She is over one week old. She decided to hold out and wait till the last minute when we went in to induce last Thursday morning. Everything went great with the labor and delivery. I was in labor a total of 5 hours so I couldn't ask for anything better! We are all doing very well. We had to stay one extra day at the hospital because Ella was a little jaundice so she had to hang out in the lighted billibox until her levels went down. We finally got to go home on Sunday night. She is doing well. We went to the doctor for a follow up on Monday morning and everything went great. Nothing to worry about. All is back to normal. This week has been a little rough as far as trying to get a schedule set and trying to get some sleep. To be such a little girl, Ella definitely has an appetite! I feel like everyday gets a little better. She is starting to get on a schedule and we are starting to get a little more sleep during the day. Despite the lack of sleep, Matt and I have truly enjoyed being parents. Ella is just perfect! I will update more later when I have more time.

On our way to the hospital


Hooked up and ready to go!


HERE SHE IS... OUR SWEET LITTLE GIRL!
ELLA JANE GEORGE


Look at all that dark hair! What a big surprise!!


Our New Little Family!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Becca & Matt! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so precious!! Thank you for letting me hang out on Saturday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! And her nursery is so precious too! Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca she's so beautiful! I wish I could see her in person. Hope yall are doing well. My phone is messed up right now so I don't have anyone's numbers, otherwise I'd call. Call me if you have any questions about babywise... those first couple of weeks can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless and best wishes! She is adorable, can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete